Honeywell Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboards and Convectors RVL3120A
- Easy to use and install 2 wire thermostat
- TRIAC switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Silent operation – no clicking noise
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings
- This thermostat is a line voltage control (120-240 Volts). Do not install it if you are not completely familiar with house wiring.
- The RLV3120 thermostat CANNOT be used with a resistive load under 0.83, a resistive load over 8.3 a system driven by a contactor or a relay (inductive load), a fan-forced heating system (e.g. : fan-forced convector) or a central heating system.
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort.
1 in stock